Movie Review and Horror Theory

Write a 200-word movie review of Barking Dogs Never Bite, in which you examine specific examples from the movie that apply to the horror theories discussed in class. Please contact me if you need access to the film on Netflix.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

The movie "Barking dogs never bite" seems funny to me but at the same time it makes me upset about killing innocent animals.Yoon-ju that male professor who was anxious about his job has brought excitement here.He stole those dogs in a very smart way.Finally his wife has brought a dog at home and loosing that it changed his attitude towards dogs totally.Loosing that dog made him anxious and restless.To keep peace at home he was finding that little dog like a mad.A man once who dislikes dog that same person suddenly became helpless after loosing that dog.I think in the movie when the dog "Soon-ja" was saved by that girl from a phycho man was really exciting.The sound has played a great role to bring fear among the audience and make them curious to know what'll happen next.Even It was so scary to me and I think that moment my blood pressure went up.But the end it makes me really happy when that dog was found and Yoon-ja was changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment